NOTE: On March 15, 2017 we shut down our Owner Portal.
You will receive your monthly owner statements via email. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your Portfolio Manager.
We treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner in San Antonio and the surrounding areas. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home or investment property. If you have any questions about your property, statements, etc., please contact your Portfolio Manager.
Property Management Details
Electronic Owner Payments
Lease Ended Early
HOA for Owners
Owner Make-Ready Concerns
- View Our Management Presentation –PDF
- Features Matrix
- OWNER HANDBOOK – PDF
- OWNER CHARGES – PDF
- New Owners- Steps to take after you sign a property management plan
- Learn About our Required Tenant’s Legal Liability Insurance. Read an article on what this is important HERE.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up now
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DOCUMENTS
- Property Management Agreement – Signable
(SILVER | GOLD | PLATINUM)
- OWNER’S NOTICE CONCERNING CONDITION OF PROPERTY FORM – PDF
- EPAYMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURES OUTLINE – PDF
OPTIONAL PROGRAMS / SERVICES
- Preventative Maintenance Program – DETAILS | SIGNABLE ONLINE
- LANDLORD RESCUE FORM SIGNABLE ONLINE | PDF
- $595 CLEANING SERVICES – includes maid service and professional carpet cleaning. DETAILS
- EVICTION ASSURANCE FORM – SIGNABLE ONLINE
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO – DETAILS
- RENT PROTECTION PROGRAM FORM – SIGNABLE ONLINE
- TERMINATION OF LISTING FORM – PDF
Unless otherwise stated in the Residential Property Leasing and Management Agreement or restricted by property limitations, all utilities used on the premises are paid for by the tenant. New tenants are advised to notify the appropriate utility companies to have service turned on in their name. During periods of vacancy, utilities can be placed in the company’s name, and the resulting usage will be charged to the owner’s account. Having the electricity on greatly enhances the showing of your property when darkness arrives early in the evening and during hot weather.