RentWerx San Antonio is a real estate brokerage that provides property management services for 800 plus single family homes in and around the San Antonio region. We are expanding operations into Austin and looking for a licensed Realtor to be a big part of this expansion.
1) Licensed Realtor in Texas and Active Member of Austin Board of Realtors.
2) License will be moved to RentWerx Austin, LLC upon hire.
3) Minimum 2 Years of Career Experience in Real Estate.
4) Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation.
5) Mobile Phone, Desktop, Laptop capabilities.
6) Daily Professional Appearance – Business Casual.
7) Strong Written (email) and In-Person Communication Skills.
8) Pass a Background and Drug Test if needed.
1) Be available for Business Development appointments to meet with Homeowners in and around Austin to finalize acquiring new business for Property Management.
2) Place a Sign and Lockbox (CodeBox) at the Home for New Homes Being Rented.
3) Take Photos and Video of the Home or Assist with Professional Photo Arrangements.
4) Advertise Home in the Austin MLS.
5) Assist with tenant showings as needed. (Commission Based)
6) Perform Walk Thrus of Vacant Homes On The Market.
7) Arrange for collection of Security Deposits, First Month’s Rent – As Needed.
8) Assist with final walk thru of Home and move in of Tenants.
9) Remove Sign and Lockbox from Home.
10) Assist with Vendor Recommendations for Maintenance.
11) Assist with Move Out Inspections.
1) Leads Provided for Tenants, Buyers, Sellers, and future referral business.
2) Signs, Lockboxes, Equipment, Phones, and Software All Provided.
1) Business Development Sign Up – Property Management: $300
2) Marketing a Home to include Photos / Video: $200
3) ABOR Quarterly and Annual Dues (after 90 days): 50% Reimbursement Coverage
4) Personal and Referral Sales or Rentals Commissions Split: 80/20
5) Portfolio Sales of Managed Homes: 30/70
6) Opportunity to Earn Tenant Realtor Commissions: 35% One Month’s Rent
1) Send Resume to – Careers@RentWerx.com or Call Our Office at 210.497.8686 to Discuss!