Director of Accounting
RentWerx San Antonio is a real estate brokerage based in north-central San Antonio that manages 800+ single family homes with a current staff of 18 team members. We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper or accountant to be the director of our in-house accounting team.
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience with Quickbooks and / or Quickbooks Online.
- Minimum 2 Years of Career Experience in Accounting.
- Extensive Experience with Excel Spreadsheets, and online banking platforms.
- Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation.
- Daily Professional Appearance – Business Casual.
- Strong Written (email) and In-Person Communication Skills.
- Pass a Background and Drug Test.
- Work daily inside of Quickbooks, Excel, Appfolio, and Online Banking.
- Scan, Enter, and Print physical checks as needed.
- ACH funds to Owners and Vendors via Online Banking.
- Reconcile all accounts monthly. Create Quickbooks reports.
- Handle multiple business entities.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM (35 Hours Per Week)
Compensation: Pay Rate of $20.00 to $28.00 per hour depending on experience.
Office: A private office will be provided at our main office at 21222 Gathering Oak.
Holidays: All holidays will be observed in accordance with our Policies and Procedures.
Probation Period: 90 Days from Date of Hire. Reviewed Annually.
Health Benefits: Eligible for health benefits after 90 days. A $200 monthly allowance is offered to off-set the cost of a chosen health benefits package.
Start Date: Immediately
Application Process: Send a copy of your Resume and any Letters of Recommendation to Careers@RentWerx.com
To apply for this position – complete our application