RentWerx San Antonio is a real estate brokerage based in north-central San Antonio that manages 850+ single family homes and is growing at a rapid pace. We are seeking a full-time Leasing Coordinator to handle the role of working with and executing over 300 lease agreements a year by screening applications, working with new incoming tenants, drafting leases, and working towards a completed lease agreement ready for hand off to our staff. The right candidate must have strong people skills being able to portray the most professional image possible to the public over the phone, email, and in person.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Two plus years of experience in customer service either in the Apartment Industry or Real Estate Property Management Office to include references.
* Computer skills with Outlook and Internet based applications.
* Experience handling multiple phone lines and customers on a continued basis.
* Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation.
* Ability to Pass Background Test and Drug Screening.
1) Review and accept applications in preparation to lease a home.
2) Draft lease documents — work towards final electronic signatures.
3) Receive in and account for security deposit and rental funds.
4) Present a warm and friendly persona to the public in all manners.
5) Answer incoming calls, be able to answer questions, and handle multiple call volume.
6) Continuously monitor and respond to emails on a daily basis.
7) Work well in a team office environment Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Base Salary& Incentives: $40,000 Annual + Bonus Opportunities Past 90 Days
Personal Real Estate Sales: For a licensed real estate agent, any personal referral real estate transactions will be allowed at an 80/20 split and must be performed outside of company time.
Probation Period: 90 Days from Date of Hire. All Terms Reviewed Annually.
Health Benefits and 401k: Eligible for health benefits and 401k after 90 days.
Start Date: Immediately