One of the most overlooked aspects of owning rental property is ensuring your tenants renew their lease, and stay multiple years. Each time you need to find a new tenant there are costs: Leasing Fees, Changing Locks, Make Ready Expenses, Realtor Commissions, Cleaning Fees, and biggest of all: Lost Income. Each week your home is vacant, you lose the rent that could have been collected, and you have to pay the mortgage: Lose Lose.
So, RentWerx works to ensure your tenants stay as long as possible, and below are some of the ways we do it:
– Tenant Appreciation Gifts
– Handle Maintenance Requests Promptly
– Follow up after each maintenance request to ensure satisfaction
– Regular emails and calls to build a relationship
– Assist with setting up utilities and cable