21 Day Rental Guarantee
We guarantee that we can find a quality tenant for your home in 21 days, or the first two months of management fees are FREE!
Our conditions for the 21 Day Rental Guarantee:
- RentWerx must have final say on the Rental price
- The home must be vacant
- Must allow approved pets (Maximum of 2)
- The home must be otherwise ready for tenants
- Print the Guarantee (PDF)
The last thing you want to do is have your home sit on the market for 30, 60, or even 100 days. And many owners fear this may happen when renting their home. Well, we wanted to put your minds at ease. We guarantee that we will find the right tenant for your home within 21 days, or your management fees are waived for the first 2 months. Now, we must insist that you allow us to choose the rental price, however, you can plan on having tenants in your home within 21 days or the management fees are waived! Try running that by the competition!
This is something we have done for some time now, but in 2017 we are strengthening our promise. We certify that you will NEVER have to pay 2 leasing fees in the same 12 month period. Now, the only exception would be a federal military relocation, which are out of anyone’s control, but outside of that we guarantee your tenant will stay 12 months, or we will find a replacement for equal or better rent at no additional charge.
- We guarantee the Tenant will stay for 12 months, or we will find a replacement FOR FREE
- We stand behind our Tenants
Eviction Assurance Guarantee
Creating this Eviction Assurance Guarantee, we are so confident in our tenant screening process, that under qualifying plans, we are going to guarantee that you will not have to pay out of pocket if an eviction needs to take place. Thanks to our screening process, evictions are such a rare occurrence at our company that we are going to cover the cost, if it happens, Under the Gold or Platinum plan!
- If our screened tenant has to be evicted, we will cover the cost
- $10 per month on the Silver Plan, or included at no charge with the Gold, Platinum, and Multiple Property Owner Plans.
- Up to $5,000
Animal Protection Program
For no extra charge to owners, we guarantee your home will not be damaged by any approved animal. When we allow a pet into a home, we have vetted that animal almost as much as the tenant. At RentWerx, we like to deal with hot button issues before they become problems. So, we screen each pet, charge a reasonable fee, and guarantee that you (the home-owner) will not pay out of pocket for pet damage.
- We pay for any damages exceeding the security deposit caused by an approved animal.
- We screen each animal.
- $1,000 of included free coverage.
- $5,000 of Additional Coverage for $10 Per Month on the Silver Plan, or included at no charge with the Gold, Platinum, and Multiple Property Owner Plans.
- Print the Guarantee (PDF)
Home Condition Guarantee
Within the first five (5) business days of occupying the home, if tenant is not satisfied with the condition of the home as viewed prior to lease signing, tenant may request lease cancellation and receive a full refund to their security deposit, rent, animal fees, lease preparation fee, risk mitigation fee, and application fees. The tenant must vacate the home and turn in all keys & electronic devices to RentWerx.
* This does not apply to a lease agreement with a Site Un-Seen Addendum to Lease and is subject to Landlord or RentWerx final approval.
Security Deposit Guarantee
RentWerx offers a “Preferred Tenant Program” to assist in marketing your home For Rent. This program allows a very well qualified applicant to Opt-Out of paying the common and customary security deposit of One Month’s Rent + $200 by paying RentWerx a monthly Security Deposit Waiver Fee equal to 2% of the Monthly Rent. This monthly fee is retained by RentWerx. Should an applicant sign up for this program, RentWerx will repair or reimburse the landlord for any damages caused to the home above fair wear and tear up to the amount of a standard security deposit equal to One Month’s Rent + $200. This excludes pet damage covered in our free animal protection guarantee and/or damage caused by an authorized Service Animal per the Fair Housing Guidelines.