$27.00 Per Month
Included with ALL lease agreements under RentWerx is the Resident Benefits Package. Tenants will be named as Additionally Insured under the RentWerx Master Insurance Policy. Tenants would be responsible for any charged deductibles of $500 per incident for claims. These features are included for $27.00 per month.
- $100,000 Tenant Liability Insurance Coverage Provided Under the RentWerx Master Policy.
Benefit: Tenants are covered under the RentWerx master policy for $100,000 in liability.
- $20,000 Renter’s Content Coverage Provided Under the RentWerx Master Policy.
Benefit: Tenants are covered under the RentWerx master policy for $20,000 in renter’s content coverage.
- $10,000 Renter’s Bodily Injury Coverage Provided Under the RentWerx Master Policy.
Benefit: Tenants are covered under the RentWerx master policy for $10,000 in bodily injury.
In the event of a claim: Tenants are instructed to contact RentWerx for claim submission.
Deductible: RentWerx carries a $500 deductible which will be applied to any claims.
- No Additional Charges for All Rental Payment Options to Include In-Person, ACH, or Check.
Benefit: Tenants simply pay their rent plus the $27.00 per month for an all-inclusive payment.
- Included Tenant Portal for Maintenance, Payment Options, and Electronic Statements.
Benefit: Tenants have free access to our Tenant Portal to submit maintenance requests, pay online using all included payment options to include the automatic ACH option, and have access to electronic statements.
- Free Credit Reporting for All Rental Payments made during this Lease to TransUnion.
Benefit: Tenants receive the benefit of positive credit reporting for all on-time rental payments to TransUnion.
- 24/7 Maintenance Hotline with Live Phone Support.
Benefit: Tenants can reach a live person after hours for emergency maintenance concerns.
- One Time Returned Payment Fee Forgiveness. ($85.00)
Benefit: RentWerx will grant a one-time waiver of a returned ACH or Check payment fee.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I opt out of this Resident Benefits Package? No. RentWerx is providing the Resident Benefits Package to all tenants. The included insurance coverage is under RentWerx as a Master Policy and applied to each home under management. Tenants receive the benefits of the coverage without applications, credit checks, or billing.
What if I have my own Renters Insurance coverage? The Resident Benefits Package will apply to all homes and tenants under the RentWerx Master Policy. You may always carry any additional insurance coverage of your choosing.