RentWerx San Antonio is a real estate brokerage based in north-central San Antonio that manages 900+ single family homes with a current staff of 20+ team members. We are seeking an experienced accountant to be the director of our in-house accounting team. The right candidate will be able to perform at the level of a Chief Financial Officer working with team members, clients, and vendors handling multiple corporate entities.
1) Minimum 4 Years of Experience with Quickbooks.
2) Minimum 4 Years of Career Experience in Accounting for Multiple Entities.
3) Extensive Experience with Excel Spreadsheets, and online banking platforms.
4) Valid Driver’s License and Reliable Transportation.
5) Ability to Pass an Elaborate Background and Drug Test.
6) Strong Written (email) and In-Person Communication Skills.
1) Work daily inside of Quickbooks, Excel, Appfolio, and Online Banking.
2) Direct overall Financial Execution of RentWerx and Multiple Entities.
3) Scan, Enter, and Print physical checks as needed.
4) ACH funds to Owners and Vendors via Online Banking.
5) Reconcile all accounts monthly. Create Quickbooks reports.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM (35 Hours Per Week)
Compensation: Annual compensation based on experience ranging from $60,000 to $75,000.
Office: A private office will be provided at our main office at 21222 Gathering Oak.
Holidays: All holidays will be observed in accordance with our Policies and Procedures.
Probation Period: 90 Days from Date of Hire. Reviewed Annually.
Health Benefits: Eligible for health benefits after 90 days. A $300 monthly allowance is offered to off-set the cost of a chosen health benefits package.
401k Savings Plan: Eligible for matching 401k savings plan of 4% after 90 days.
Start Date: Immediately