About the Position: Rapidly expanding real estate brokerage and property management company based in North Central San Antonio is seeking an Assistant Maintenance Coordinator to help facilitate maintenance operations of our 900+ Single Family Homes. This position is meant for a person with superior communication skills, email communication capabilities, internet savvy experience, and organizational skills to coordinate all tasks in conducting maintenance operations. This candidate must have strong people skills being able to dispatch numerous projects and people simultaneously. Basic knowledge of repairs, repair costs, timeframes, and working with outside vendors are an absolute must.
1) Work in a team environment as a professional in appearance and demeanor.
2) Closely work with our Maintenance Team to assist in facilitating operations.
3) Monitor and answer phone calls and emails to dispatch any maintenance requests.
4) Deliver outstanding customer service to our residents and homeowners.
5) Work as a project manager for major make ready issues for single family homes.
1) Excellent communication skills both written and verbal including strong customer service.
2) Ability and desire to be part of a team that is growing and desire to seek career enhancement.
3) Ability to learn property management software and other Internet based applications.
4) High School Diploma – College Preferred!
5) Email Drafting (typing) and Internet Proficiency a MUST!
6) Ability to be present in our office Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Qualifications and Experience:
1) 1-2+ years of experience in a property management company focusing on single family homes maintenance.
2) Maintenance experience a must — understanding terms and costs of repairs and service.
3) Computer skills with Appfolio, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and other Internet Applications.
1) Starting Hourly wage of $15.00 Per Hour, based on a 40 Hour Work Week.
2) Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement. Company Phone & Shirts Provided.
1) Health Benefits Allowance.
2) Matching 401k Savings Plan.
Start Date: Immediately
NEXT STEPS: Complete The Application</>