PORTFOLIO MANAGER POSITION
RentWerx San Antonio currently has a position open for a Portfolio Manager in our expanding business of managing single family homes. This position is for a candidate who possesses proven customer service skills and has a Texas Real Estate Salespersons license. Personal sales are allowed and encouraged as licensed Realtors.
TIMEFRAME: Immediate Start Date
PROJECTED COMPENSATION: $36,000 to $100,000+
Duties and Descriptions:
- Be the Single Point of Contact for assigned Home Owners.
- Conduct initial walk thru of a newly assigned home under management.
- Assist in reviewing and approval of applications.
- Ensure home is ready for tenant occupation.
- Handle any daily issues with the home outside of maintenance.
- Review monthly statements of all assigned owners prior to funds being sent.
- Focus on renewals or pending turnovers with 90/60/30 day system.
- Communicate with owner as needed.
- Conduct walk thrus of the home after tenant vacates.
- Assist with the Security Deposit Itemization and placing of new incoming tenant.
- HOURS: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Minimum Salary – or – Revenue Share: The Portfolio Manager position will be compensated in one of two manners. The PM will receive the GREATER of the two compensation packages as calculated on a monthly basis of either the $36,000 minimum salary, or the 20% revenue share incentive based on the size of their portfolio.
NOTE: Our Highest Earning Portfolio Managers are making over $9,000 per month.
Basement Salary: $36,000 Per Year ($3,000 Per Month)
Descriptions and Compensation:
- Minimum Annual Salary of $36,000 ($1,500 Paid Twice Per Month)
- Revenue Share of 20% of Management Fee Income
- Revenue Share of 20% of Tenant Admin Fees
- Revenue Share of 50% of Renewal Fee Income
Incentives and Reimbursements:
- SABOR Quarterly and Annual Dues: 50% Reimbursement Coverage
- Sales Referral Incentive: $250 per closed transaction from Portfolio Homes Managed
- Personal and Referral Sales or Rentals Commission Split: 80/20
- Portfolio Sales of Managed homes: 30/70
- Referral Incentive of $555 per new homeowner referral for management services.
Health Insurance: You will be offered health insurance at the earliest pay period opportunity with a spending allowance of $300 per month towards one of our allowed health plans.
Matching 401k Benefit: After successful completion of the probation period, you will be offered up to a 4% matching 401k savings plan.
Vacation: You will be offered Paid Time Off (PTO) in accordance with the company policy with our Pay Provider. This is an escalating scale with more PTO being accumulated with each year of service to the company.
- Send a resume to: Careers@RentWerxSA.com
- Complete our online application below.