PORTFOLIO MANAGER POSITION
RentWerx San Antonio currently has a position open for a Portfolio Manager in our expanding business of managing single family homes. This position is for a candidate who possesses proven customer service skills. The un-licensed person has an opportunity to earn their Texas Real Estate Salespersons license while working as a Portfolio Manager. A licensed Realtor may progress to Phase II after 90 days from the date of hire. Personal sales are allowed and encouraged as licensed Realtors.
TIMEFRAME: Immediate Start Date
PROJECTED COMPENSATION: $50,000 to $100,000+
Duties and Descriptions:
- Be the Single Point of Contact for assigned Home Owners.
- Conduct initial walk thru of a newly assigned home under management.
- Recommend and supervise light make ready items.
- Market home with Pictures and Video – input into the SABOR MLS.
- Assist in reviewing and approval of applications.
- Ensure home is ready for tenant occupation.
- Handle any daily issues with the home outside of maintenance.
- Review monthly statements of all assigned owners prior to funds being sent.
- Focus on renewals or pending turnovers with 90/60/30 day system.
- Communicate with owner as needed.
- Conduct walk thrus of the home after tenant vacates.
- Assist with the Security Deposit Itemization and placing of new incoming tenant.
- HOURS: Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 4 PM.
Upon hire date, training and compensation will be broken into Two Phases:
Licensed Realtor® Portfolio Manager
Phase I: This portion of the position will consist of the on-boarding and training of the new portfolio manager. During this phase, you will be required to place your real estate license with our brokerage and pay any fees involved in crossing over to our company. Any current listings can be transferred to RentWerx San Antonio and under your SABOR MLS name. Compensation will begin for managing the homes assigned under Phase I on your hiring date.
Phase II: Phase II will begin 90 days from completion of Phase I training.
Non-Licensed Portfolio Manager
Phase I: This phase of the position will consist of on-boarding and training of a new portfolio manager. After successfully completing 180 days with as a Portfolio Manager, you will be eligible for FULL REIMBURSEMENT of all class expenses and licensing fees in becoming a Licensed Realtor in Texas.
Phase II: Once the Texas Salesperson Real Estate License has been successfully obtained, and 180 days have passed with successful portfolio management performance, you will be eligible to advance to the Phase II compensation level and receive full reimbursement for all Real Estate Classes and ONE attempt at testing for your Real Estate License.
Minimum Salary – or – Revenue Share: The Portfolio Manager position will be compensated in one of two manners. The PM will receive the GREATER of the two compensation packages during Phase I and II of either the $24,000 minimum salary, or upon their calculated revenue share – be the revenue share percentage of their portfolio earnings.
PHASE I Descriptions and Compensation:
- 1) Attend and Complete All Training for Portfolio Management University
- 2) Attend and Complete the TLRS Training in person at SABOR
- 3) Minimum Annual Salary of $24,000. ($1,000 paid twice per month)
- 4) Revenue Share of 15% of Management Fee Income
- 5) Revenue Share of 15% of Tenant Admin Fees
- 6) Revenue Share of 50% of Renewal Fee Income
- 7) Non-Licensed PM after 180 Days is Eligible for Real Estate Licensing Reimbursement
PHASE II Descriptions and Compensation:
- 1) Minimum Annual Salary of $24,000 ($1,000 Paid Twice Per Month)
- 2) Revenue Share of 20% of Management Fee Income
- 3) Revenue Share of 20% of Tenant Admin Fees
- 4) Revenue Share of 50% of Renewal Fee Income
Incentives and Reimbursements for Both Phases:
- 1) SABOR Quarterly and Annual Dues: 50% Reimbursement Coverage
- 2) Sales Referral Incentive: $250 per closed transaction from Portfolio Homes Managed
- 3) Personal and Referral Sales or Rentals Commission Split: 80/20
- 4) Portfolio Sales of Managed homes: 30/70
Recruiting Incentive: Introduce us to a Realtor that we decide to hire and receive 5% of any closed transactions from the company split that Realtor completes for as long as both of you are with the company.
- Send a resume to: Careers@RentWerxSA.com
- Complete our online application below.