The Portfolio Manager position is the forefront of the company delivering on the services we promise. The ideal candidate is a positive people person with superb follow up & follow thru skills. Entrusting the care of a home to a Portfolio Manager should not be taken lightly as these are the two most important things you are dealing with in people’s lives – their money and their home. For an individual with a real estate license, with solid customer service skills, this is the position for you. We encourage Portfolio Managers to use their real estate license while working to serve your clients under management. This is the ideal position for a Realtor who wants a steady career in real estate!
– Be the Single Point of Contact for assigned Home Owners.
– Conduct initial walk thru of a newly assigned home under management.
– Assist in reviewing and approval of applications.
– Ensure home is ready for tenant occupation.
– Address any HOA violations.
– Review monthly statements of all assigned owners prior to funds being sent.
– Focus on renewals or pending turnovers with 90/60/30 day system.
– Conduct walk thrus of the home after tenant vacates.
– Work closely with the maintenance team to ensure any work is completed.
– Assist with the Security Deposit Itemization.
– Current or Inactive Texas Real Estate License
– Working and Reliable Transportation
– Ability to Report to the Office Daily
– College Education Preferred
Starting Annual Salary: $50,000
Incentives: 50% earned revenue share on all lease renewal fees.
– 100% SABOR annual and quarterly dues reimbursement. (Worth $1,200+ per year)
– $300 Monthly Health Insurance allowance.
– Company Iphone, Business Cards, Signs, Lockboxes all provided.
– Matching 401k Savings Plan.
Total Starting Compensation: $55,000 to $65,000
When you are ready to apply – complete our online application and Culture Index survey. CLICK HERE