About the Full Home Inspection:
There are many inspectors you may choose but when you hire Scotts Inspections, you get over 30 years of experience, inspectors that have completed additional training that exceeds the state’s requirements, a dedicated support team and a comprehensive, easy to read report that’s generated on the same day as the inspection to not delay your decision making.
We enable you to make an informed decision by providing an unbiased evaluation of the home’s present and physical conditional. The inspection includes structural and mechanical features in our general inspection report including but not limited to:
- Structural Systems (roofing, walls, doors, ceilings, floors, fireplaces, windows, porches, decks, carports, etc.)
- Electrical Systems (heating, cooling, ducts, vents, circuits, fixtures, etc.)
- Plumbing Systems (drains, wastes, water heating, hydro-therapy equipment, water supply systems, etc.)
- Appliances (dishwasher, food waste disposer, ranges, ovens, trash compactor, microwave, dryers, etc.)
- Optional Systems & Inspections (sprinkler systems, pools, spas, termite inspections)
We will provide an unbiased, objective, and professional evaluation of the homes current and physical condition based upon the Texas Real Estate Commission’s Standards of Practice for Home Inspectors.
If you are interested in scheduling an inspection or have questions, contact Scotts Inspections. Click below to go to their website for contact information or email them at email@example.com.